Menu

Theme Mode

Basket (0) Sign In Join

Worship and the Pillars

Prayer, fasting, charity, remembrance and the deeds that draw a servant near to Allah.

22 hadith, page 2 of 2

Riyad us-Saliheen · The Book of Virtues

Hadith 1264

Hasan

Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: It was the practice of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to not to omit fast on 'bright days' whether he was staying at a place or on a journey..

Related by an-Nasai with a hasan chain (رواه النسائي بإسناد حسن) Worship and the Pillars Read and learn
Riyad us-Saliheen · The Book of Virtues

Hadith 1266

Hasan

Umm 'Umarah Al-Ansariyah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Once the Prophet (ﷺ) visited us and I served him some food. He (ﷺ) asked me to eat. I replied that I was observing (optional) fast. He (ﷺ) said, "When people eat by a person observing fast, the angels keep asking Allah's forgiveness for that person until they have had their fill."

Related by at-Tirmidhi, who said: a hasan hadith (رواه الترمذي وقال: ح… Worship and the Pillars Read and learn