Menu

Theme Mode

Basket (0) Sign In Join
رياض الصالحين

All hadith

Calling upon Allah, remembering Him, praising Him and sending blessings on His Messenger.

Riyad us-Saliheen · The Book of Supplicating Allah to Exalt the Mention of Allah's Messenger

Hadith 1403

Hasan Sahih

'Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The miser is the one in whose presence I am mentioned but he does not supplicate for me."

Related by at-Tirmidhi, who said: a hasan sahih hadith (رواه الترمذي و… Supplication and Remembrance Read and learn
Riyad us-Saliheen · The Book of Du'a (Supplications)

Hadith 1488

Hasan Sahih

Abul-Fadl Al-`Abbas bin `Abdul-Muttalib (ra) reported: I asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to teach me a supplication. He (ﷺ) said, "Beg Allah for safety (from all evils in this world and in the Hereafter)." I waited for some days and then I went to him again and asked him: "O Messenger of Allah Teach me to supplicate something from Allah." He said to me, "O Al-`Abbas, the uncle of Messenger of Allah! Beseech Allah to give you safety (Al-`afiyah ) in this life and in the Hereafter."

Related by at-Tirmidhi, who said: a hasan sahih hadith (رواه الترمذي و… Supplication and Remembrance Read and learn

About this text. Arabic and English text from the hadith-json project (github.com/AhmedBaset/hadith-json), which collected it from sunnah.com. The project states no licence and the English is a modern translation; it is published here on the site owner's decision. Hadith are numbered in the book's own order.